Course Notes: Diagnostic Ultrasound I 2017
This page is for the Diagnostic Ultrasound I 2017 course participants.
Please note: To view the ESAVS course notes please prepare your login data.
If you have not registered yet, you may register here.
Should you have any problems with the registration, please contact our office.
by Patrick Kircher
1. General thoughts
2. Lower Urinary Tract
3. The stomach
4. The Lymphnodes
by Francesca del Chicca
1. Basic physics of ultrasound
2. Ultrasound of the liver
3. Ultrasound of the pancreas
4. Ultrasound of the kidneys
5. Ultrasound of the adrenal glands
by Ines Lautenschläger
1. Hepatobiliary ultrasound
2. Sonography of the spleen
3. Ultrasound of the small intestine
4. The vascular system